We have been contacted by a impact investor offering loans of between $100K and $400K to entities meeting the below criteria.
Please let me know if you are aware of companies meeting the below criteria that are seeking funding.
- Create local employment opportunities.
- Expected to improve standards of living and facilitate higher incomes.
- Preference given to Small and Growing Businesses (SGBs): with local markets, empowering women and/or focusing on rural areas.
- Agriculture value chain.
- Water, Sanitation & Clean Energy.
- Other non-financial.
- Financial institutions targeting SGBs.
- For-profit legal entity with at least 3 years of operations.
- Positive equity.
- Sustainable and scalable sources of revenue (greater than $200k per annum).
- Audited statements for at least one year.
- Financial statements produced at least quarterly.
- Fewer than 250 employees.
- At least one-year cash projections.
- US$100,000 to US$400,000.
- In USD, EUR or local currency.
- Pricing: from 7% to 10% in USD; senior debt or structured debt (e.g., revenue sharing arrangements).
- Tenor: 10 months to 4 years.
For more information, please contact: email@example.com